- Full Legal name and mailing address of applicant
- Roll Number and legal description of the property for which the said grant is applied
- Purchase price of property (copy of certificate of title)
- For newly constructed homes, a copy of the building permit application and final inspection report provided by the building inspector/development officer
- New Homes – 3% on the building cost* only of the home up to $6,000.00
- Existing Homes – 3% on the purchase price** up to $4,000.00
- Pre-existing Acreages – All land is allowed to be included in the purchase price. Acreage status will be determined by the CDC Board
- Farm Homes – Assessed value of the principal residence shall be used as the purchase price.
- Multi-Family Dwelling – Grant is based on the same criteria as a single family dwelling. Building cost or purchase price is evenly divided between units to determine a grant per unit amount (example: $400,000.00 construction of 4 units = $100,000.00/unit.
Application Deadline for purchase of New Homes – 6 months after the purchase date. A final inspection must be provided prior to submitting an application. A final inspection must be obtained within 2.5 years from the date a building permit is issued or the property becomes ineligible under the home purchase grant program.
Grant applications shall be reviewed by the CDC Board once suitable proof of purchase price or building costs are available. Approval of grants in whole or in part is at the discretion of the CDC Board.
Grants shall not be awarded more frequently than once every five years to an applicant.