To report an After Hours Utility Emergency call: 204-851-1480
Please contact your local Council member regarding any emergent concerns.
Register with Connect and never miss out on the latest news, upcoming events, emergency alert messages and Weather for the Municipality of Pipestone.
Call the Municipal Office at 204-877-3327 or email email@example.com
Is Your Family Prepared?
Wild Fire - Fire Smart Guides
- Fire Smart - Landscaping Best Practices
- Fire Smart - How to Protect your Home
- Fire Smart - Your Farm, how to protect your operation
Extreme Heat - Helpful Hints - Useful links
Brochures about Extreme Heat!
- Keep your children Cool! Protect your children from the heat
- You're active in the hear. You're at risk!
- Its much to hot!!!!!!
- Climate change and your health: Extreme heat
- Extreme heat: heat waves
- Staying healthy in the heat
- Three ways to Protect you and Your loved ones from Extreme Heat
Provides direction in response to an emergency that exists or is imminent, or a disaster that has occurred or threatens. PLEASE call your local Councillor regarding an emergent situation prior to contacting the Emergency Plan Manager. Emergency Plan Manager, Dean Brooker, can be contacted at 204-851-7157 or firstname.lastname@example.org